onsdag, juli 10, 2013

Sisters & Best Friends

Här kommer en layout på mig och min syster. Fotot är ett gammalt studiefoto som jag helt enkelt fotade av med mobilen och appen Instagram. Tror att det är taget 1977 eftersom jag är född i slutet på 1975. :) Söta är vi iallafall. ;)

Ha en fin sommar!

**************

Here comes a layout of me and my sister. It's an old photo that I did a copy of with help from Instagram. I think itäs taken in 1977 since I'm born in the late of 1975. :) Anyway, at least we are cute. ;)

Have a nice summer!







Material
Bazzill Orange Peel White T10-1023
My Minds Eye Collectable Notable Love This Devoted Paper CTB112
My Minds Eye Collectable Notable Cute Petite Paper CTB126
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Clear Star 25 SSA-43
Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Clear Round 25 SSA-16
Sticko Aristocrat Alpha Small 52-10166 
Sticko Black Large Serif Foam Glitter Alphabet Stickers SPABC182
Marianne Design Tassels Romantic JU0888
Echo Park chipboard Accents For the record 2 Tailored 52971

Inga kommentarer: